Monday, June 24, 2013

The Laundry Game

I’m sure you all know that I do not usually do laundry. My awesome Hubs takes care of it – in part because if he waits for me he will run out of clothes.. Since things are a little crazy with a week of vacation right before we move I did a few loads to help out while Marc was stuck at work. I even had a little “helper”. Mommy quickly learned that the folded clothes needed to be out of reach after the piles were destroyed twice.. I can only guess she was trying to sort although I don’t know what parameters she was using – she took the laundry basket and was throwing the clothes all around her.

IMG_20130621_142442IMG_20130621_142449IMG_20130621_142453

Laundry Sorting in Action
Darned Small Laundry Basket Holes
Doesn't she look so cute an innocent - until you look all around her!

No comments:

Post a Comment