Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Bookworm in the Car

I love that Savannah loves books. We have them all over he house for her and I keep 4 or 5 in her diaper bag. On short car rides she likes looking around and watching the cars but on longer ones she beets antsy. I figure it's a standard baby/kid thing -  I remember reading a lot in the car (and everywhere).

Last weekend we went up to see Grandma and Grandpa Wienke, about 45 minutes away. Thank goodness I had a bunch of books as she started trying to pull herself out of her car seat ready to move on her own again. One by one I handed her the books and she flipped through them page by page. Since Marc was driving I was able to catch a few pics. I didn't notice until later the funny expressions she had! Such a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment