Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Peach Blossom Festival at Schnepf Farm

The Peach Blossom Festival is going on at Schnepf Farm and we took the little monkey last weekend. She was in the carrier with me to walk around, made it to the peach trees to see the flowers but dozed off on the way back. She is so wonderfully curious, I got her up to some of the branches and after looking quizzically at them she reached out to grab them. I let her touch them but didn't let her pull on them and get the flowers off the tree or put them in her mouth where everything goes nowadays.

DSCN0331

Unfortunately she was still sleeping when we went through the petting zoo, I really wanted her to see the animals since she is so entertained by the dogs at home. The baby goats and donkey were sooo cute!

DSCN0333

The Peach Festival starts soon I believe so we will have to take her back and maybe start with the petting zoo to make sure she sees it.



No comments:

Post a Comment