Friday, March 29, 2013

My First Pampered Chef Dinner

I received my order from Pampered Chef last night – yay! – so I pulled out the list of recipes Megan had sent me and picked a new dinner to make tonight with it, Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco. I followed the recipe except I used italian seasoning on the chicken and omitted all of the salt.
I started by cooking the chicken in the Round Covered Baker, 8 minutes in the microwave and it was perfect!!

DSCN3399DSCN3401

Next up was the garlic and tomatoes for a few minutes..

DSCN3400DSCN3402

Last I added the pasta and liquids and microwaved for another 15 minutes and I couldn’t believe how perfectly it worked out! I’ll fully admit I was skeptical, more about my skills than the Baker..

DSCN3404

Tonight’s dinner served:

DSCN3405

And the best part – baby (and Sophie) approved!!!

DSCN3407DSCN3408

No comments:

Post a Comment