Friday, January 11, 2013

Purple Jacket

Have I mentioned how excited I am that I found the jackets at The Children's Place?



I finally remembered to try them on our little monkey and the smaller one is a little too big (6-9 mo size) - my fingers are holding Savannah's fingers in this picture. No problem as until she's mobile we'll be holding her or she'll be in the stroller outside so she doesn't need her hands for crawling. And since this one is so big, we're keeping the bigger one too in case it fits her  later, we can give it to someone else if they can use it or worst case exchange at Once Upon a Child for other stuff.

I may have to double check the tag for the materials it is made of as after a few minutes of Savvy wearing the jacket she had this nice drunk look on her face.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment