Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Zumba Buddies

I have finally figured how to fit in exercise some days even though Tyler isn't sleeping through the night consistently. Marc's mom gave me her Zumba set to try and while I'm looking like a crazy flailing person it still seems to be a good workout. I haven't been able to get through the full workout but I've done the 20 minute express one twice and today I made it 30 or so minutes into the regular one (not sure how long it is) before Tyler started fussing from his nap.

This afternoon I left the box with the set on the floor and Sav immediately went through it when we returned home from the park. I don't know what they're for yet but she pulled out the Zumba sticks. It turns out they are kind of like rain sticks and make noise when you shake them. Both Sav and Tyler had a blast with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment