Sunday, December 14, 2014

Reading in the Dark

Our nightly routine when Daddy is at work is Tyler's bath, pajamas, read a book or two with him, nurse/bottle with music then bed followed by pretty much the same with Savvy. During Tyler's time Savvy finds ways to entertain herself with bits of showing us. Usually there is some playing with her blocks and bringing us pieces as "presents", playing with other toys (can't really tell you which ones since I can't see the loft), reading, singing and dancing.

Tonight was a reading night. She read a little to us then laid down to read the rest to herself while Tyler finished up. I couldn't hide that I was taking pictures because of the flash and she not only didn't tell me "no picture", she told me "more!". Love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment