Sunday, November 6, 2011

Getting Ready for the Move Pt 2

Bracing for a hectic week over here. Currently have cleaners on Tuesday, carpets on Wednesday, painters Thursday/Friday and movers Friday. Going to try and get the carpets changed to Monday or Tuesday but have a feeling it's too late to change.

On a super happy note we got all of our paint colors picked out on Saturday! Thanks to Dunn Edwards in Gilbert and my girl Kris for helping us out!

For the kitchen we're using Burnt Crismon and the rest of the downstairs will be Whole Wheat.

Upstairs we have Trail Dust in the hallways, Crashing Waves in the loft, Wild West in the Master Bedroom, Peas in a Pod in the Office, Roman Dust in the Guest BR and Toasted Marshmallow in the Nursery. Yes, while I'm not pregnant yet I'm already calling it the Nursery so we don't put anything else in it. Hopefully my internal system gets the hint!

Swatches of colors (my pictures came out all wrong!):

Didn't get any packing done today but planning to hit the garage tomorrow. Off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment