Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dancing and Kicking and Babbling Oh My!

I took a bunch of videos with Savannah over the last couple days in the playroom. I of course find almost everything Savannah does wonderful. Like beating her play table with her foot, (she was stuffy that day so her breathing sounds off), Dancing and Wiggling, and her babble which I have yet to catch too much of on video.

While not crawling yet she can sure get around by rolling and pulling herself to the sides. She is also recently fascinated with feet (some good babble right before my foot enters the video!). And she still loves all kinds sounds - especially her toys that make music. Really good trick to halt fussing!

Where we spend most of our inside time (complete with at least one dog always at the gate):


No comments:

Post a Comment