Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Savvy's First Playdate

Thanks to one of the other moms in the group, I am now back in touch with the group Marc and I attended a few times early in the pregnancy. This past Saturday I took Savvy to her first playdate! Due to scheduling only a couple other babies could make it - and it was the only other two girls from the group. They are sooo precious!! We went to the Mesa Children's Museum where they have a baby room all setup. I was told the Phoenix one is much better but this one looked so fun and is closer. We will definitely be going back - especially when Savannah is more mobile!

At first Savvy was apprehensive of the situation but I sat her in my lap then in front of me and she realized Ella and Farris were very exciting. Both are crawling so Savvy was limited on the playing but she was watching them very intently. She must've taken some good mental notes as she has been clapping ever since - something Ella was doing a lot of and Savannah had never done!!

I'm sure no one will be surprised but Savannah was the biggest of the three girls (although  maybe number 3 overall in the group). I can't tell you how glad I am to have other mommys with babies Savvy's age to talk to. There are of course many differences in reaching milestones but also many similarities and both are so helpful when I'm not sure what's going on.

A few pictures of the girls thanks to Ella's mommy..

Chillin in the big chair
The Three Amigas

Ella saying goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment