Friday, March 27, 2015

Stickers and Swings

Savannah loves stickers but she is such a good sister that when she gets a few she shares them with Tyler (and Daddy / Mommy on occasion). I have a bunch sitting on the counter from figuring out how to get the cuts right so I've been randomly giving her some when she's being good. Yesterday morning was one time and we just had 15 minutes before we left for school so I gave her 4 to keep her occupied while I got my shoes, the stroller etc. I heard her saying "Tyler sticker? OK!" while I was getting everything from the other room and came back to what you see in the picture. I don't think he knew since he left them there instead of sticking them in his mouth.

When we got back from dropping Savannah off I had a conference call so I put Tyler in the swing to entertain him. He had a great time! It works out better when Savannah isn't here since she always wants to be in the swing. Even though it's his swing, his turn should be about a minute and hers should be 10+. Funny how that works, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment